Gift ideas for Mothers day
Sunday, April 20, 2008
written by Milagrosa

What do you think when you hear the word “Mother”?

For me, I hear freshly baked cookies, soothing music, the most beautiful smile, warmth, love, laughter and a mom who’s always there for me thru thick and think. Whatever headaches I may give her, she’s always there to lend a listening ear. That’s why I love my mom so much.

If like me, you lack artistic skills then you can always buy commercialized products to give to her on Mother’s Day. After all, it’s not the gift that counts; it’s the thought that truly counts.

I’ve been looking and searching in the internet to find the best flowers for Mothers Day. Good thing I stumbled on this website which also offers Mothers Day baskets. Take a look at these gifts for Mothers Day.


$59.99 - $99.99

$89.99 SALE $79.99

Isn’t it lovely? I love the pink one. And it’s just around $60 to $100. I also learned that this particular company called 1-800-flowers.com have been around for 30 years and has been known to have the world’s top floral artists. And that’s not all! Once you order from them, they will personally deliver it to your doorsteps the very same day. So it’s fast and convenient.


 Subscribe to a feed? | This post has 1 comments. | Add one?

"If like me, you lack artistic skills then you can always buy commercialized products to give to her on Mother’s Day."

I am with you! No artistic skills here either!

written by: Anonymous Mothers Day Flowers at March 31, 2009 at 12:03 AM