Why don't you Chat?
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
written by Milagrosa



Have you ever had that experience that you have nothing to do but surf on the same website that you have been surfing for the last eighteen months? Yeah, I know I have. It’s boring. I wish my life would become more interesting. Good thing I stumbled on this particular chat room and decided to sign up. It’s pretty cool since you get to meet and chat with so many different kinds of people. I was even shocked when I’ve learned that my beloved country, Philippines is on top 10 country with the most members. I think I should not be surprised anymore because we, Filipinos love social networks. Just look at Friendster. We dominate it so much. Maybe, its part of our culture to get to know other people than ourselves. We are definitely a social animal. We love talking to people and knowing at getting in touch with other people. I think it’s a cool attitude or some say it’s a Filipino value. Nice!

Back to the website I am talking about. The features are similar to the old neighbor, Friendster because it has blogs, forums, and pretty much the same. Only better because it has free chat rooms. Pretty cool, right?

 Subscribe to a feed? | This post has 2 comments. | Add one?

I would use Yahoo Chat to find filipinos to chat with and Friendster if I wanted to make filipino friends online but I didn't realize that wireclub was an alternative for both.

written by: Anonymous Anonymous at January 29, 2008 at 12:49 AM
Sorry I forgot to say hi. Hi Cheryl.

written by: Anonymous Anonymous at January 29, 2008 at 1:16 AM